Welcome to No. 1 Barnfield Cottages
A holiday cottage in Hathersage, Derbyshire
Nestling in a fold of the Hope Valley in the unspoilt Dark Peak village of Hathersage, No. 1 Barnfield Cottages is a home-from-home
for the visitor seeking to discover and enjoy Derbyshire's famous Peak District.
Hathersage provides a perfect centre from which to explore the Peak District's many visitor attractions;
stately homes, sweeping moorlands, gritstone edges, magnificent caverns and enchanting villages.
With its comfortable and flexible accommodation, real wood burning stove, ample parking and proximity to many of Derbyshire's
peak attractions, our holiday cottage provides an ideal base for both the active outdoor enthusiast and the
visitor wanting nothing more than a peaceful, relaxing break in a beautiful and tranquil setting.
Tucked away in the heart of Hathersage village, the cottage's location makes it a perfect retreat from the busy
pace of everyday life. Visitors can contemplate the scenery from the private garden, or relax and read the
Sunday papers in the summerhouse. In winter, you can curl up with a glass or two of wine in front of our real
log burning stove after a day's bracing walk up on Stanage or Burbage Edge.
- Ideally located in Hathersage in the Peak District National Park
- Three bedrooms (one en-suite) sleeping 5 over three floors
- Parking for four cars and storage for bikes
- Gardens front and rear, summerhouse and patio
- Three pubs serving food within strolling distance
- Local walks from the door
- Short breaks available on request
- Pets by arrangement
- Saturday to Saturday lets
Please check out our availability page for up to date information on availability and pricing.
The well-appointed kitchen
The cottage's cosy living room